Monday, June 21, 2010

The stink

Just had a nice 4 day vacation with my wife. WE stayed at home and didn't really do anything but lay around our pool. Very nice and relaxing, unfortunately for my wife, she didn't get to vacation from the household chores. Like the laundry and cleaning. She wouldn't let me help. She said I shouldn't be on vacation from my office and be working around the house. She's really great that way. But it also reminded me that since being married for almost 2 years, I haven't touched the washing machine or had to clean a bathroom. Of course when I was single I didn't clean the bathroom that much anyways. Only when I thought I was getting company, the smell got to be too much for me, or I started getting complaints from my neighbors.

Jason Miller Design

Check out my portfolio and work with me on your next project.
www.jason-miller-design.com

(C) 2010-2012 Jason Miller, All Rights Reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.