Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fake out

I am so glad I am married and out of the dating world. Guys will do just about anything to impress a girl that they like. We will make total fools of ourselves if we think it will get the ladies attention. I once hurt myself helping someone move by lifting more than I should have, all to show off for some girl that was there. Where did it get me? I ended up laying around for a week with a ice pack near a very sensitive man area, and I never heard from the girl again after the move. I personally believe women know this about men and use it to their total advantage. I think it is taught to girls at a young age during those health classes when they separate them from the boys and go into a different room.

Jason Miller Design

Check out my portfolio and work with me on your next project.
www.jason-miller-design.com

(C) 2010-2012 Jason Miller, All Rights Reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.