Monday, August 2, 2010


Roach 2

There is a little bit of the roach story line that is true. When I was moving from the north to below the Mason-Dixon Line, I began to notice something as I was driving further south. The splats on my windshield were getting bigger and bigger. The bugs are huge down here compared to what we have in the north. A few times I thought I could see the look of terror on their face as they collided with my car. You could actually hear the bang as they made impact. There were a lot of differences I noticed right a way when I first arrived in the peach state. For one the weather; it was middle to late October when I got here and I loved it. But, the locals did look at me strange because I was walking around in shorts. I quickly discovered the language barrier when I went to the grocery store. This woman kept on offering me a 'buggy'. I didn't know what she was trying to sell me so I grabbed my 'shopping Cart' and walked away. The south drinks coke, the north asks for a pop. I quickly became a sweet tea fan. Why those Yankees haven't figured out to add the sugar while the tea is brewing, makes me wonder how they won they war in the first place.

Jason Miller Design

Check out my portfolio and work with me on your next project.
www.jason-miller-design.com

(C) 2010-2012 Jason Miller, All Rights Reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.