Thursday, July 29, 2010



Introducing a new character, Harold the roach. The idea came to me from a few different places. First of all roaches are my cat's favorite prey. Not that we have a lot of roaches, but we do get one occasionally. When we do, it is like my cat turns into some lion about to chase down a harmless gazelle. He never kills them, I think he just likes to flip them on there back and watch their legs kick around. It never fails when I see one lying on their back, I think it is dead and I go to pick it up to throw it away. The very moment I'm about to touch it, it starts to kick and move around. Scares me every time. Now that I think about it, maybe the roach and the cat are working together and getting a good laugh at my expense. The idea also came to me when my wife told me about a pet roach her and her friends had during cheerleader camp, they named him Harold. Two things are wrong with her story....
  1. I just can't imagine a bunch of high school girls not screaming at the sight of a roach, plus they took the time to come up with a name. Not very believable.
  2. When a women starts to tell a guy a story about cheerleader camp, he doesn't want to hear the one about Harold the roach.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the newest addition to the Pad.

Jason Miller Design

Check out my portfolio and work with me on your next project.
www.jason-miller-design.com

(C) 2010-2012 Jason Miller, All Rights Reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.