Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work-Cat

(click image to enlarge) I'm getting a little behind on the "Bachelor Pad" so I thought I post an old idea I had called "Disgruntled Employee". There was a time that I worked for Satan's assistant manager. He was one of those bosses that knew nothing about the product, but thought he knew everything about everything. He also broke all 10 Bible commandments, plus some in other religions. This was not a nice guy to work for. I never could tell him what I really thought of him, I enjoyed eating and living with a roof over my head too much. So I started doodling these at work to let go of some steam. I did end up finding a new job and that company went under. Last I heard this guy was in jail for embezzlement.
Romans 12:19 - Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the Lord.

On another note, my wife and I had a good laugh at the cat last night. He discovered the cursor moving around on the monitor and thought he could catch it. When he failed at that he used his mighty hunting skills and caught a bug that was flying around. The best part for me was watching my wife get grossed out when he was done playing and decided the bug would make a nice evening snack.

Jason Miller Design

Check out my portfolio and work with me on your next project.
www.jason-miller-design.com

(C) 2010-2012 Jason Miller, All Rights Reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited.